Questions and answers about Xpecia
Questions and answers about Xpecia Tablet
We will try to answer all the most frequently asked questions about Xpecia Tablet . If you have any questions and are not on this page, do not hesitate to ask them from our contact page.
What is Xpecia Tablet?
Xpecia Tablet is a food supplement based on vitamins and plants that help stop alopecia from running its course. As the main ingredient it contains Saw Palmetto with which DHT ( 5 alpha enzyme ) is blocked, preventing the follicle from weakening, strengthening it and regenerating follicles that are not yet dead. Getting new hair to bloom. It also contains more vitamins and minerals that increase the quality of hair and scalp.
What ingredients does Xpecia Tablet contain?
Being a food supplement and NOT a medicine, Xpecia Tablet only contains natural products. As we said before with vitamins, minerals and plant extract. We leave you the complete list of what is composed:
- Saw palmetto: Main ingredient that helps block the DHT enzyme 5 alpha (unfortunately it is the main cause of hair loss in both men and women).
- Ginkgo biloba: This plant or rather its extract helps to increase elasticity and also contributes to the expansion of blood vessels.
- Biotin: The well-known vitamin B7 makes your hair fatter and stronger.
- Pantothenic Acid: Vitamin B5 is excellent at helping to increase hair quality.
- Folic Acid: Vitamin B9 which helps promote cell renewal in your scalp.
- Zinc: One of the most important minerals in diets that helps inhibit hair growth, promotes healthy new hair growth.
- L-cysteine: It is a non-essential sulfur amino acid that helps improve hair strength and protects against dryness and hair breakage.
- Keratin: Very important protein to help increase protein for hair, as well as strengthen hair and promote hair growth.
- Isoflavone: Plant extract that helps balance hormones naturally, without side effects.
How should I take Xpecia Tablet?
The recommended and most effective amount to help block the 5 alpha enzyme is 340 mg/day.
Taking just two tablets a day of Xpecia Tablet you will get good results in at least 3 months of treatment.
It is recommended to take 1 tablet in the morning after breakfast and another at night after dinner.
The treatment recommended by the manufacturer is at least 1 year, in this way we can see results. It depends on each person, the results of Xpecia Tablet can appear after 3 months. Although there have been cases of people who have seen new hair flourish even before. Or they have even taken more than 3 months to appear. The most important thing is to be consistent and not forget any take.
After a year, you should rest for at least 1 month and then decide whether to stop taking it for a while or take only 1 tablet a day for maintenance.
What side effects does Xpecia Tablet have?
As we already know Xpecia Tablet is a food supplement and therefore the side effects taking Xpecia Tablet are almost non-existent or very mild. The main thing to take this type of product is always to respect the dose recommended by the manufacturer.
In the case of presenting some type of symptom, it would be mild, for example, stomach discomfort such as burning or slight stomach pain, but all this on very rare occasions. If the minimum doses are not respected, some gastrointestinal discomfort could be noticed, hence the importance of respecting the recommended doses.
In some cases, a slight drop in libido has been noted. It is usually something temporary and disappears over time, since saw palmetto itself increases sexual libido over time.
With saw palmetto, its dose must always be respected, in the case of Xpecia Tablet it only contains 340 mg. Since it is known that taking Saw Palmetto without control or in large quantities you can get to notice very serious side effects, such as:
- Easy bruising or bleeding (bleeds from the nose or gums)
- Any bleeding that won't stop.
- Signs of stomach bleeding, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
- Pancreas problems, severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate
- Liver problems, nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
You don't need to be scared, taking Xpecia tablet as indicated will never have problems of this type, but we like to record this information that many people are unaware of when taking Saw Palmetto without any type of control or minimum amount.
What warnings should I have taking Xpecia Tablet?
If you have any type of chronic treatment you should consult your doctor before taking Xpecia Tablet.
If you take any type of anticoagulant treatment to control blood flow, you should know that Xpecia Tablet can increase its effects. Consult your doctor before taking it.
If you are pregnant or think you may be, taking Xpecia Tablet is not recommended. Neither if you are breastfeeding
Minimum recommended age is 12 years.
Xpecia Tablet can reduce the effectiveness of estrogen-based treatments, for example oral contraceptives.
Where does Xpecia Tablet come from?
Xpecia Tablet is manufactured by a pharmaceutical company called Enbipharma based in Turkey. The cradle of hair transplants. Enbipharma is a specialist in this field and they have been researching and manufacturing products focused on hair for many years.
Xpecia Tablet is legally imported into Spain, passing rigorous sanitary controls with Sanitary Registry No. 26.019446/CA. It is registered as a food supplement in Health and Consumption of the Government of Spain.
Both in Turkey and Spain, Xpecia Tablet has been recommended by hair transplant specialists for more than 10 years. Being the best-selling hair vitamins worldwide.
Doubts or more questions
If you have any questions or questions that are not on this page, send them from this contact form. We will reply to you as soon as possible.